These Pink Lemonade Mini Pies are possibly the cutest things I have ever seen. Besides that, they are the easiest things I have ever made! They are super delicious and only require a few ingredients. These mini pies are a quick and easy dessert to whip up for an after dinner dessert or a party!
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients! Mini Graham cracker crusts, sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, and frozen pink lemonade. A great tip for this recipe is to use a spoon to mix ingredients together instead of using a mixer. The mixer will liquefy the cool whip and the pies will be runny and will not have the right consistency!
First you want to mix together the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip with a spoon. Then slowly add in the pink lemonade concentrate.
Once all of the ingredients are combined and smooth, add to the mini pie shells. Freeze for at least 6 hours to overnight. That is it!! Super easy and a recipe that you can get the kiddos help in the kitchen! My boys LOVE to help me in the kitchen, mostly to eat.... but the kitchen is where memories are made. I have many amazing memories with my grandma in the kitchen and I will forever cherish them. I hope that I can pass at least some of those memories down to my boys. <3
Pink Lemonade Mini Pies
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 mini pies 1x
- 12 Prepared mini graham cracker pie crusts (or one 10 inch pie crust)
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 3/4 6 oz. can Thawed frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- Optional: Lemon Zest for garnish
- 1) In a large bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip with a spoon.
- 2) Slowly add ¾ of the can of pink lemonade concentrate, stirring until fully combined and smooth.
- 3) Pour into the mini graham cracker pie crusts.
- 4) Place in freezer at least 6 hours or ideally overnight.
- 5) Garnish with fresh lemon zest before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
If you enjoyed these Pink Lemonade Mini Pies check out some of my other top recipes below!!
Do they have to stay in the freezer before serving or are they okay at room temperature for a few hours?