- 12 Prepared mini graham cracker pie crusts (or one 10 inch pie crust)
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 3/4 6 oz. can Thawed frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- Optional: Lemon Zest for garnish
- 1) In a large bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip with a spoon.
- 2) Slowly add ¾ of the can of pink lemonade concentrate, stirring until fully combined and smooth.
- 3) Pour into the mini graham cracker pie crusts.
- 4) Place in freezer at least 6 hours or ideally overnight.
- 5) Garnish with fresh lemon zest before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American