Honey Butter Bundt Cake is super simple, and you can pair it with your favorite berries, whipped cream, or a honey glaze to add a little more sweetness.
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ sticks (18 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 large eggs plus 3 egg yolks all at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 10-inch Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and dust with sugar. Be sure the entire pan is coated.
- In a large mixing bowl, Sift together flour, cornstarch, salt and baking powder. For best results, sift 2-3 times.
- Add sugar and mix for one minute to combine.
- With mixer running on low, add softened butter, egg yolks, vanilla, and honey. Increase the speed to medium high and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time in three increments, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula after each addition.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. You may want to check the cake every 5 minutes until the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, then remove.
- After baking, transfer bundt cake to a wire rack and let it rest upright in the pan for 10 minutes. Then turn pan over onto a the cooling rack, releasing cake. Cool completely.
If desired, top with: a.) Honey Glaze: stir together 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons honey and 2 tablespoons milk. Drizzle over cake.
b.) OR – Sprinkle with simple powdered sugar for a lighter finish.