The best and EASIEST cheesecake you will ever make!
- 2 (8 oz) (455 g) packages Cream Cheese at room temp
- 1/2 Cup (120 ml) Sour Cream at room temp
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup (177 ml) Graham Crackers (Finely crushed)
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Salted Butter (melted)
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) Sour Cream
- 2 Tsp (10 ml) Sugar
1. Set out all ingredients to allow them to reach room temperature.
2. Prepare the crust by crushing the graham crackers. Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, then add in the melted butter. Mix until well combined.
3. Press crust into 6-inch spring form pan, prepped with parchment paper/non stick spray. Freeze while you make the filling.
4. Next, make the filling by creaming the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Next, add in the sugar, and mix well. Add in the sour cream and vanilla, and mix until combined. Then add in the eggs. Mix them in slowly until just combined. DO NOT over mix. Add batter into your frozen crust.
5. Place one cup of water in your pressure cooker along with the trivet. Set on manual high pressure for 32 minutes. Add in the cheesecake, then place the lid on and make sure the valve is closed. Press start.
6. After 32 minutes, do a natural release (do not open the valve). Once you can open the pot, take the cheesecake out, add the topping if desired and let cool completely. Once cool, put your cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
**When you take the cheesecake out of the cooker it will look like it isn’t done and very jiggly. THAT’S OK! Let it cool completely and it will set.**
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Instant pot cheesecake