Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Cheesecake Recipe
This Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Cheesecake Recipe will be the star dessert this holiday season. It’s a festive, delicious, easy dessert. It’s an orange infused cheesecake that is baked in your Instant Pot, filled with tangy cranberries and just so creamy and delish. It’s a beautiful and perfect dessert for Thankgiving or Christmas dinner!
Before a few years ago, I never really ate any desserts with cranberry. Other than cranberry sauce on my cornbread dressing… I didn’t do cranberry anything.
But then I made this Crescent Roll Cream Cheese Cranberry dessert and fell in love with cranberries.
Cranberries add a tangy zing to the sweetness of any dessert and the combination is oh-so-good. That is especially true for this creamy cheesecake.
The best part of this Cranberry Orange Cheesecake is that it’s made it the Instant Pot. The prep time is minimum and the cook time is super short. It still has to chill overnight before serving, but you can free up your oven for all of that other holiday baking you’ll be doing!
The only downside to this dessert is it’s size. Well, I guess that could be a good thing if you’re on a diet, but if you’re serving a crowd for Christmas or Thanksgiving, you’re going to need more than one of these.
Actually, I think it would be amazing to make a Cheesecake Buffet for the holidays… you could make one of each of the following and your family would love you forever 😁
Cheesecake Dessert Table Flavors:
- Instant Pot Praline Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Pecan & Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
You could make a few different flavors all in one day since they only take 30 minutes to cook, then chill them all overnight and serve them after your holiday meals! I imagine everyone would go crazy for a dessert table like that!
So… let’s get down to details on how to make this cheesecake.
First, grease the sides and bottoms of a 6-inch push pan and line the pan with a parchment round. If you like, you can also line the sides of the pan with parchment paper but I don’t usually do that.
Next, in a food processor, combine Ritz cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and pulse to mix ingredients.
Then, press the crust out on the bottom of the pan and partway up the sides. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust.
Place pan in the freezer while making the filling. Freezing will help hold the crust together.
Mix the cream cheese and granulated sugar until nice and smooth.
Then add in one egg at a time. Mix gently between each egg addition, careful to not beat too much air into the batter.
Add in the orange juice and orange zest and mix.
Add in the flour, sour cream and extracts and mix to incorporate.
Then gently fold the cranberries into the batter.
Note: I used frozen cranberries, but you could just as easily use fresh!
Pour the filling into the push pan and tap the pan several times on the counter to remove air bubbles. You can also run a fork or knife through the cheesecake filling to remove air bubbles.
You can read the rest of the details below in the recipe card below, but basically you wrap it in foil, cook in your Instant Pot, then chill overnight… and when you remove it from the pan and garnish, you have this:
Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
Isn’t it just so pretty? I piped on some cream cheese frosting and added some more cranberries and orange peel for garnish!Print
Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Cheesecake is a festive, delicious holiday dessert. This orange infused cheesecake is baked in your Instant Pot, filled with fresh cranberries and just so creamy and delish.
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Grease the sides and bottoms of a 6-inch push pan and line the pan with a parchment round. Alternatively, you can also line the sides of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and pulse to mix ingredients. Then, press crust out on the bottom of the pan and ½ way up the sides. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust.
- Place pan in the freezer while making the filling. Freezing will help hold the crust together.
- Mix the cream cheese and granulated sugar until nice and smooth, and then add in one egg at a time while mixing in between adding the eggs. Add in the orange juice and orange zest and mix.
- Add in the flour, sour cream and extracts and mix to incorporate. Stir in the cranberries.
- Pour the filling into the push pan and tap the pan several times on the counter to remove air bubbles. You can also run a fork or knife through the cheesecake filling to remove air bubbles.
- Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil and/or a paper towel to prevent condensation from accumulating on the top of the cheesecake.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Using a sling (you can buy a sling for the Instant Pot or make one out of foil), lower the pan into the inner pot.
- Close lid and set for a manual high-pressure cooking time of 30 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release when the cooking time has finished.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot. Take the foil off of the top and gently soak up any condensation that has formed on the top of the cheesecake with a paper towel or flour sack towel.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before refrigerating for 12 hours or overnight.
- After 12 hours, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and set the pan on top of a large can. Push the sides of the cake pan down, slowly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan bottom, and set on a cake plate or serving tray.
- Garnish with frosting, whipped cream, cranberries and/or orange peel.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberries, cranberry orange, cheesecake, cream cheese, instant pot, pressure cooker, instant pot cheesecake, orange cranberry cheesecake recipe, orange cranberry cheesecake