Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Cheesecake is a festive, delicious holiday dessert. This orange infused cheesecake is baked in your Instant Pot, filled with fresh cranberries and just so creamy and delish.
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Grease the sides and bottoms of a 6-inch push pan and line the pan with a parchment round. Alternatively, you can also line the sides of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and pulse to mix ingredients. Then, press crust out on the bottom of the pan and ½ way up the sides. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust.
- Place pan in the freezer while making the filling. Freezing will help hold the crust together.
- Mix the cream cheese and granulated sugar until nice and smooth, and then add in one egg at a time while mixing in between adding the eggs. Add in the orange juice and orange zest and mix.
- Add in the flour, sour cream and extracts and mix to incorporate. Stir in the cranberries.
- Pour the filling into the push pan and tap the pan several times on the counter to remove air bubbles. You can also run a fork or knife through the cheesecake filling to remove air bubbles.
- Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil and/or a paper towel to prevent condensation from accumulating on the top of the cheesecake.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Using a sling (you can buy a sling for the Instant Pot or make one out of foil), lower the pan into the inner pot.
- Close lid and set for a manual high-pressure cooking time of 30 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release when the cooking time has finished.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot. Take the foil off of the top and gently soak up any condensation that has formed on the top of the cheesecake with a paper towel or flour sack towel.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before refrigerating for 12 hours or overnight.
- After 12 hours, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and set the pan on top of a large can. Push the sides of the cake pan down, slowly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan bottom, and set on a cake plate or serving tray.
- Garnish with frosting, whipped cream, cranberries and/or orange peel.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberries, cranberry orange, cheesecake, cream cheese, instant pot, pressure cooker, instant pot cheesecake, orange cranberry cheesecake recipe, orange cranberry cheesecake