Imagine, it is Thanksgiving, you are in charge of making dinner for your entire family, and of course everyone wants something different for dessert. What do you do??? You make Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake of course!
It is two desserts in one AND it is delicious AND it doesn't take very long to bake, what more could you ask for???
I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in the South, Pecan Pie is one of the most popular holiday desserts if not the holiday dessert. If you don't have a Pecan Pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas, your meal is not complete.
But I'm gonna confess here (please don't tell my family) - I don't really love Pecan Pie. I like it okay... its just a little too gooey for me. I do love the top of the pie though. That crunchy sugary pecan topping that floats over the gooey center is what I live for. And that's why this cheesecake recipe is so perfect.
Well actually, it's perfect for a few reasons. First, there's cheesecake. Second, there's Pecan Pie topping. Third, it's made in a pressure cooker, so it's easy. And last, it only has about 6 slices, which means I won't gain 20 pounds when eating the whole darn thing 😉
Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Anyway, if you're looking for a new dessert for Thanksgiving - I cannot recommend this Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake enough. And if you have a big family like mine, make two or three of them. Or make a dessert bar with a variety of Fall-inspired cheesecakes... like this Instant Pot Pumpkin Pecan and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, this Instant Pot Praline Cheesecake, and even this Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake.
In the meantime, I think I'm gonna go enjoy a slice of heaven...
Here's the printable recipe for you down below!
Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake is two desserts in one : creamy cheesecake with a buttery pecan pie topping! This easy dessert will be perfect for Thanksgiving or any other special occasion this holiday season!
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream (room temp)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Graham Crackers (Finely crushed)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Salted Butter melted
- 1 cup halved pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
1. Set out all ingredients to allow to come up to room temperature.
- Prepare your crust by crushing your graham crackers. Add in your brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, then add in your melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press crust into 6-inch spring form pan, prepped with parchment paper/ non stick spray. Freeze.
- Next, make your filling. Cream together your cheese until light and fluffy. Next add in your sugar, mix well. Add in your sour cream and vanilla, mix until combined. Then add in your eggs. SLOWLY mix them in until just combined. DO NOT over mix. Add batter into your frozen crust.
- Wrap the pan completely in aluminum foil.
- Place one cup of water in your pressure cooker along with the trivet. Set on manual high pressure for 32 minutes. Add in your cheesecake, place the lid on and make sure the valve is closed. Press start.
- After 32 minutes, do a natural release. (do not open the valve). Once cool, put your cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
- After the cheesecake has set in the fridge overnight, make the topping. Place the butter into a skillet over medium heat and melt. Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans and mix to coat. Add in the cream and let simmer until the sugar has completely melted. Place on top of the cheesecake and enjoy!!
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pecan Pie, Pecans, Cheesecake, Dessert, Pecan Pie Cheesecake, Cream Cheese, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker
If you tried this recipe. comment below and let me know how it turned out for you!!!