This Instant Pot Pumpkin Pecan and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is the perfect Fall or Thanksgiving dessert – it has the traditional pumpkin flavor plus pecans and mini chocolate chips to make it really special!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped, divided
- ½ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Grease the sides and bottom of a 6-inch push pan and line the pan with a parchment round. Alternatively, you can also line the sides of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and pulse to mix ingredients. Then, press crust out on the bottom of the pan and ½ way up the sides. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust.
- Place pan in the freezer while making the filling. Freezing will help hold the crust together.
- Mix the cream cheese and granulated sugar until nice and smooth, and then add in one egg at a time while mixing in between adding the eggs.
- Add in the pumpkin, flour, sour cream, pumpkin spice and vanilla and mix to incorporate.
- Stir in half of the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour the filling into the push pan and tap the pan several times on the counter to remove air bubbles. You can also run a fork or knife through the cheesecake filling to remove air bubbles.
- Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil and/or a paper towel to prevent condensation from accumulating on the top of the cheesecake.
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot then place your trivet inside. Place the cheesecake on the trivet.
- Close lid and set for a manual high-pressure cooking time of 30 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release when the cooking time has finished.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot. Take the foil off of the top and gently soak up any condensation that has formed on the top of the cheesecake with a paper towel or flour sack towel.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before refrigerating for 8 hours or overnight.
- After 8 hours, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and remove from your pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and pecans. You can also add whipped cream or a buttercream frosting.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker, Cheesecake, Dessert, Pumpkin, Fall, Thanksgiving, Pecans, Chocolate, Instant Pot Pumpkin Pecan and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake