Who got a new Instant Pot for Christmas? Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of the BEST invention ever!!!
I was so skeptical when I got mine about a year ago. I figured it would be another thing in my kitchen taking up space and collecting dust, but boy was I wrong!
Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake!
It is so simple anybody can do it, and it turns out perfect every. single. time. The texture is just so amazing I honestly haven’t even attempted to bake one in the oven since!
For this cheesecake, it’s a combination of a sweet, smooth cream cheese filling with an Oreo Cookie bottom and swirls of raspberry jam on the top. It’s truly the best combination you can imagine.
It’s pretty enough to serve for your holiday dessert tables, but easy enough for weeknight dessert too!
But before you get started, be sure to read these tips!
Instant Pot Cheesecake Tips
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning. This seems like something so minimal that it couldn’t make that big of a difference but it does, just trust me on this one. This includes your cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, butter, etc.
- DO NOT OVER MIX! When you first begin with this recipe you mix the cream cheese well, like for 5-10 minutes. You do not want any lumps or bumps in your cream cheese or that will cause a lumpy and bumpy cheesecake. You want to get the cheese as smooth as possible in the beginning so you do not have to over mix the batter at the end. But beyond that, do not overmix when you get to the end – especially with the eggs!!
- I’ll say it again for the people in the back. Do not over mix! When you add the eggs into the batter, only mix just enough to combine the egg, that is it, no more.
- Cover the springform pan completely with aluminum foil so that you don’t get a soggy crust! This includes bottom, top and all around ?.
- For more tips, click here!
Now, let’s get to what you came here for… below is the printable recipe.Print
Classic cheesecake with a swirl of raspberry topping.
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 2 packages cream cheese (softened)
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp water
- Prepare the crust by placing the Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs.
- Prepare a 6″ spring form pan by spraying with nonstick spray. You can even go an extra step and add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the pan and press down with spoon. Place the crust in the freezer until you are finished with the filling.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment (you can also use a hand mixer), and mix until light and fluffy. Make sure there are no lumps at all left in this part. Mix for around 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add in the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and make sure it is all combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and sour cream. Mix well until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Finally, add in the eggs. For this step, it is important that you mix as little as possible. Add in one egg at a time and only mix long enough until the egg is completely combined into the rest of the mix.
- Pour cheesecake mix into the spring form pan and tap against the table a few times.
- Now it is time to make the topping. Place the water and jam into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. The mixture should be very thin. Place the mixture into a zip top bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
- You can get creative and put dots in a spiral along your cake or you can just make random swirls on top. Get creative!
- Cover the spring form with aluminum foil and seal as best as you can to keep water from getting to your cake.
- Place 1 cup of water and a trivet into the Instant Pot.
- Place the cheesecake on top of the trivet and place the lid on and make sure it is in the sealing position.
- Set for high pressure for 35 minutes. Allow for a natural release.
- Once you can take the top off, carefully remove the cheesecake and allow to cool completely on the counter, then place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, but best overnight.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Here are some other Instant Pot Cheesecakes you’ll love!