**WARNING: It is frowned upon to eat raw cookie dough**
Does anyone else think the mini M&M’s taste SO much better than the regular? Why is that?
Anyway, I am just IN LOVE with the pops of color in these cookies. As you can tell by my page design I love color and photography. These were so fun to photograph and I hope that you love these as much as my kids did!
- 2 sticks butter (room temp. )
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream your butter until it is light and fluffy. Add in your sugars and mix until combined.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs one at a time and make sure they are fully combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Add in your M&M’s and chocolate chips and give a good mix.
- Wrap your dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- After your dough is chilled preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make about 2 tbsp size balls and place them about 2 inches apart on a greased pan.
- Bake on 350 for about 20 minutes or until the outside of the cookie is golden brown. If you like your cookies more crunchy, bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American