It is ice cream season and blueberry season, so this No-Churn Blueberry Walnut Ice Cream is a no-brainer! It’s creamy and delicious – full of flavor and texture. Bonus – it’s super easy to make!
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 oz. blueberries (pureed (reserve a small handful for the top))
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup walnut (halves )
- Puree Blueberries in food processor or 15-20 seconds until smooth
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, pureed blueberries and walnuts and fold together until well combined.
- Next, Spoon ice cream into freezer safe container and top with walnut halves and a handful of blueberries.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. when it is time to serve, remove the container from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry, walnut, ice cream, easy, recipe, blueberry ice cream, walnut ice cream, no churn, no-churn