- 1 Box of brownie mix (made according to package directions)
- ½ cup softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 7×9 baking dish with parchment paper. (You could also use an 8×8)
- Mix brownie batter according to package directions and pour into pan. Then, in a small bowl,
- mix cream cheese, sugar and egg. Pour onto brownie batter and then gently swirl with a knife or end of a spoon. You want to gently incorporate the cheesecake and brownie without over mixing (you want to see swirls). Then, sprinkle the fresh raspberries on top of the batter.
- Pop into the preheated oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes. You are looking for the batter to be set, slightly golden, and just beginning to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack. Once brownies are cool, cut into squares and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American