It is officially camping season!! Yay! I am in love with camping and of course every time we go camping we HAVE to have s’mores. I mean, who doesn’t have s’mores when they go camping? But I thought, how can you take s’mores, and make it easy for a crowd?? How can you make them in bulk? Well, the oven of course. If you are having a party at home, kids are having a sleep over, or just because you are having a craving, this recipe will be a LIFE SAVER!
My favorite part of this recipe is that the chocolate actually melts!! The marshmallows are perfectly toasted. The perfect marshmallow is light brown on the outside and just warm on the inside. How do you like your marshmallow?? Let me know below!
This recipe is just like the traditional s’more, except you make them in the oven multiples at a time! Super fast, super convenient, and you don’t have to worry about your kids getting burned by the fire! My two and three year old boys are obsessed with fire…Don’t ask why.. I am still trying to figure out the “boy” life.. it is hard being the only woman in the house…
The dynamic trio… what childhood dreams were made of! It’s like they were made for each other!
First, you want to prep your graham crackers by dividing each one in half. Place those all on a baking sheet and top with two jumbo marshmallows. Now get toasty!!
DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN! It does not take long for the marshmallows to burn.
I mean just look how perfect those marshmallows look! Perfectly golden and delicious! Next is the best part, the chocolate!
Hershey’s is the ONLY chocolate in my opinion that can be used for s’mores.. well except Reese’s cups…. OMG, mouth watering! Anyway! Place three pieces of Hershey’s chocolate on each s’more. Now it’s time to get melty!
Finally, top with another graham cracker and now you have a treat that will please a crowd!! They are so easy and so delicious!
Pin this for later!Print
- 4 full-size Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 32 graham cracker squares (divided)
- 32 full-size marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to broil (525F degrees).
- Unwrap the chocolate bars and divide each into 4 pieces to make a total of 16 pieces of chocolate; set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up. Arrange 16 of the graham cracker squares in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Top each graham cracker with 2 marshmallows.
- Toast the marshmallows for 1-3 minutes in the oven set to broil (525F degrees) until golden brown on top. Use the middle oven rack, not the top rack close to the broiler. Important: Do not walk away from the oven while the marshmallows are toasting. They can burn very fast! Keep a close eye on the marshmallows as they toast.
- Remove the s’mores from the oven. Turn off the oven.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of each s’more, then return the s’mores to the hot oven for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the s’mores from the oven and top each with the remaining 16 graham cracker squares.
- Serve warm. Makes 16 servings.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
If you liked this post, check out some of my other sweet recipes below!!