- 4 full-size Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 32 graham cracker squares (divided)
- 32 full-size marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to broil (525F degrees).
- Unwrap the chocolate bars and divide each into 4 pieces to make a total of 16 pieces of chocolate; set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up. Arrange 16 of the graham cracker squares in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Top each graham cracker with 2 marshmallows.
- Toast the marshmallows for 1-3 minutes in the oven set to broil (525F degrees) until golden brown on top. Use the middle oven rack, not the top rack close to the broiler. Important: Do not walk away from the oven while the marshmallows are toasting. They can burn very fast! Keep a close eye on the marshmallows as they toast.
- Remove the s’mores from the oven. Turn off the oven.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of each s’more, then return the s’mores to the hot oven for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the s’mores from the oven and top each with the remaining 16 graham cracker squares.
- Serve warm. Makes 16 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American