- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1–2 Tbsps. honey (maple syrup may be used instead)
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- Place milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla in a 16oz jar. Put the lid on the jar and shake it to combine the ingredients. Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes so that chia seeds begin to gel. Shake mixture in jar again and store in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
- In the morning the chia pudding will be thick and creamy.
- Spoon the pudding into individual containers and enjoy as is or serve with fresh fruit, and/or layer it with Strawberry Chia Jam.
- Chia pudding will keep refrigerated up to 5 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American