Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake is a creamy and delicious cheesecake full of eggnog and holiday spice with a Ginger Snap crust! You will have a hard time sharing this dessert!
25 gingersnap cookies
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons butter- melted
2 8 oz. packages cream cheese- softened
½ cup granulated sugar
3 Tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ cup eggnog- store bought or homemade
4 oz. cream cheese-softened
3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream-chilled
1. Prepare a 6” springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Add the gingersnap cookies, cinnamon, and salt into a food processor and pulse until you get a fine crumb.
3. Add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined.
4. Pour the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the springform and using a clean hand or flat utensil press down the crumbs to form a crust.
5. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
1. Add the softened cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment.
2. Mix on a high speed for 5-6 minutes or until soft and fluffy and has no lumps.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and turn the mixer back on medium speed. Slowly add in the granulated sugar and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in all the spices and salt and mix well.
5. Slowly add in eggnog and mix on a low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
6. With the mixer on low speed, add each egg one at a time mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
7. Once the eggs are combined, scrape down the bowl one more time to make sure all ingredients are combined.
8. Remove the crust from the freezer and add in the filling. Tap the springform on the counter 4-5 times to remove any air bubbles.
9. Cover the top of the springform in aluminum foil ensuring the top is sealed well.
10. Add 1 cup of water and a trivet into your Instant Pot and place the covered cheesecake on the trivet.
11. Place the lid on in the sealing position and set to high for 35 minutes with a manual release.
12. Once you can open the lid, remove the cheesecake and allow to cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or best overnight.
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and mix for 5-6 minutes or until light and fluffy. Remove mixture and set aside.
2. In the same bowl add the heavy cream and mix on high speed until hard peaks form. About 6 minutes. You should be able to remove the whisk attachment and have a “peak” stick up.
3. Add whipped mixture to the cream cheese and fold together until smooth and well combined.
4. Add into a piping bag with a medium round tip or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off and make a ring of whipped cream around the cheesecake and top with ground cinnamon.
5. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggnog, cheesecake, cinnamon, christmas cheesecake, Instant pot, cream cheese, gingersnaps, christmas,