This Instant Pot Nutter Butter Cheesecake is SO easy, I mean ridiculously easy and quick to make! With a Nutter Butter cookie crust, peanut butter cheesecake filling, peanut butter ganache and fresh whipped cream on top - how can you go wrong?
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies (with filling)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 packs cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Prepare your crust by placing Nutter Butter Cookies into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs. Add in melted butter and salt and blend again for a few seconds.
- Spray a 7-inch springform pan (THIS is my favorite pan - it's leakproof!) with non-stick cooking spray, then press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides.
- Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- To make your filling, start with all room temp ingredients. Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter and sugar and mix just until combined.
- Next add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Last, add in your eggs. I don't recommend using an electric mixer for this - instead use a silicone spatula. Prick the eggs with a fork then gently mix them until fully incorporated but not overmixed.
- Pour your filling into your prepared crust, and completely cover your pan with foil. I like to wrap from the bottom first, then again from the top.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot, and place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
- Place your springform pan in your pot, and place the lid on, and make sure it is sealed.
- Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes and allow to naturally release. When you can open the lid, remove the cheesecake from the pot, then remove the foil. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely on the counter and then move to the fridge to set for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is chilled and set, you can remove it from the springform pan. Gently pop the pan off and lift ring off. Then prepare the peanut butter ganache by placing the peanut butter chips and heavy cream into a microwave safe bowl and melt until smooth. Add to the top of the cheesecake. Top with fresh whipped cream and mini Nutter Butter cookies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake, peanut butter, nutter butter, nutter butter cookies, cookies, pressure cooker, instant pot, instapot