This is The Best Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake Recipe by far! It is so easy and will surely impress. Add this recipe on Pinterest so you will always have it on hand! I think the best thing about this recipe is that anyone can do it! There isn’t any special equipment or techniques needed. This recipe would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, special occasions, or really whenever you have a craving!
After preparing your cupcakes, it is time for the fun part! Decorating! To start, you will want to prepare your cheesecake mixture and frosting. Prepare your toppings as well. This will make it easier to decorate having everything prepared and at hand. Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, place a generous amount of the cheesecake frosting on the cupcake and smooth out.
Then you want to place your frosting in a piping bag with a large star tip, or even a Ziploc bag with one corner cut, and make a nice swirl on top of the cheesecake mixture. I love the layered look of these!
Finally, add the strawberry jam using a spoon or bottle. Top with graham cracker crumbs, cookies, and strawberries! That’s it!! Super simple right? Let me know in the comments below how these work out for you!
Here’s a printable recipe for you!Print
These decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are strawberry cake topped with cheesecake filling and strawberry frosting. They are sure to impress!
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter (softened)
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 4–5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (washed, hulled, and diced)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1–3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup graham cracker crust
- 22 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 22 strawberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until combined and smooth
- Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 way full and bake in the oven for 20 – 22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool completely
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop some cheesecake mixture onto the top of the cupcake and spread evenly
- Using a stand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix with the whisk attachment until combined and smooth
- If the frosting is too thin, add in an extra 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and continue mixing until desired consistency.
- Scoop frosting into a piping bag with a large star tip, and frost the cupcakes
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crust around the bottom of the cupcake
- Drizzle strawberry jam on the top of the frosting
- Place a cut strawberry into the center of the frosting
- Place a cookie behind the strawberry